ViBE P2P-203 CPE Appliance
The P2PB range are used for the client end to establish tunnels to the head end users. These are great for integrating into a network that has already been setup and are also easy to use in a new installation. The capacity is designed for use where the client end requires up to 150 concurrent calls.
The P2PB-203 has the following features:
- Capacity for up to 150 simultaneous active calls and 50 customer tunnels.
- Near instantaneous fail-over to a second server without losing calls in progress.
- Dynamic routing via BGP or OSPF for automatic injection of ViBE customer routes in to the backbone network.
- Create VPNs between sets of customer CPE devices.
- Either 2 or 3 Ethernet interfaces to support varied network topographies.
- 802.11q VLAN tag support.
- Transparent bridging between interfaces and/or VLANs.
- Full firewall and NAT capability.
- Source or ToS based policy routing.
- Traffic monitoring via SNMP.
- ViBE status monitoring including calls in progress and network quality.
- User-friendly web based configuration.
- ViBE increases call density
- ViBE delivers QOS
- ViBE supports Real Time Trans-coding
- ViBE supports multiple codec’s
- ViBE utilises secondary bandwidth for back up (i.e. ISDN2)
- ViBE is a scalable solution for all ATM bandwidth
- ViBE operates over Satellite links
- ViBE supports simultaneous Voice and Data on the same bandwidth
- ViBE typically reduces jitter to sub 1ms
Mechanical & Environmental
- Operating Temp. 0 ~ 50ºC (32 ~ 122ºF)
- Operating Humidity 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 158x 55 x 28 mm
- AC Input 100 ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60Hz
- DC Output 18V , 3-5 W